myMPD startup is slow and MPD runs with 100% cpu usage
myMPD creates on first startup and on each database refresh the album and sticker caches. It searches through the whole MPD database and this could cause heavy cpu usage on large databases.
You can disable the creation of the caches, but you loose the album browse and/or the sticker features of myMPD.
Accept-Encoding not honored
- myMPD issue: #738
Parsing this header and inflating the embedded compressed assets is not implemented.
Response line too large
The mpd client library libmpclient uses a fixed buffer of 4096 bytes to get response lines from MPD. If a response line is larger than this limit, this error occurs. Most of the time the response line is to large, because of a tag that length exceeds this limit.
libmympdclient uses a fixed buffer size of 8192 bytes.
- Disable the tag in mpd.conf or in myMPD if you do not use it
- Crop the tag value
Output buffer is full
- myMPD issue: #528
MPD has an output buffer with a default max size of 8 MB. If a response is larger than this limit, this error occurs.
- Increase the output buffer size in mpd.conf - can cause further issues
- Limit the response size - the better workaround
- Decrease the number of enabled tags to use
- Decrease the number of elements per page