Response line too large
The mpd client library libmpclient uses a fixed buffer of 4096 bytes to get response lines from MPD. If a response line is larger than this limit, this error occurs. Most of the time the reponse line is to large, because of a tag that length exceeds this limit.
libmympdclient uses a fixed buffer size of 8192 bytes.
- Disable the tag in mpd.conf or in myMPD if you do not use it
- Crop the tag value
Output buffer is full
- myMPD issue: #528
MPD has an output buffer with a default max size of 8 MB. If a response is larger than this limit, this error occurs.
- Increase the output buffer size in mpd.conf - can cause further issues
- Limit the response size - the better workaround
- Decrease the number of enabled tags to use
- Decrease the number of elements per page